Exhibitors TV Network - World Premier Online Video Channel for Tradeshow Industry
Exhibitors TV Network, World’s Premier Online Channel for Tradeshow Industry
$titleplaylist

Videos Of 12th ITCN Asia 2012 By Exhibitors TV

This Online Video Coverage Of 12th ITCN Asia 2012 Is Brought To You By "Exhibitors TV Network - Www.Exhibitorstv.Net" In Partnership With Ecommerce ...

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa IT Board promotes IT Parks - Peshawar & Abbottabad(Exhibitors TV@ ITCN Asia 2012)

Date:Tue, 01 Jan 2013
Shahnaz Shamsher, Director Marketing at KPK IT Board spoke with Exhibitors TV Network at 12th ITCN Asia 2012. She highlighted the role of KPK IT Board and their achievements. KP IT Board promoted KPK IT Park Peshawar and KPK IT Park at COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Abbottabad at ITCN Asia 2012. They have over 40 Software Companies, who are provided subsidies by KP IT Board; in the shape of rental i.e. 80% Govt is paying, Electricity & Power 80% and the Heating & Cooling 80% that the Government is paying and the rest 20% comes to the Software Companies. KPK IT Board may be reached at www.kpitb.org.pk or ph: +9291-9213586. "Exhibitors TV Network - www.exhibitorstv.net" is the first-ever Online Video Portal for Trade Show Industry launched by "The Xeptionalz - Pakistan". This unique online channel aims to become the largest directory of trade fair videos by presenting a comprehensive coverage of exhibitions, trade shows, conferences and seminars for diverse industries worldwide. Exhibitors TV Network collaborates with Event Organizers; records video presentations/demonstrations of Exhibitors and promotes these videos among the appropriate audience globally. This Online Video Coverage of ITCN Asia 2012 is brought to you in Partnership with Ecommerce Gateway Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd. and Tradekey (Pvt) Ltd. (www.tradekey.com).



About us

Exhibitors TV Network, World’s Premier Online Channel for Tradeshow Industry serving 800+ sales & marketing videos of Exhibitors among its audience in 190+ countries worldwide.
For Organizers, Online Video Coverage of their Events act as a Digital Library/Brochure promoting how successful their Event was. More than 800+ videos are being watched daily from the channel. It is also regarded as the largest online directory of tradeshow videos